These panels are developed from the previous one, so they have the same specifi cations, with the addition of 1024 holes for the aeraulic flow, that covers more than 20% of the free area of the entire surface.
The perforated panels can be equipped with air dampers, made by two steel sheets, that can be galvanised or epoxy powder painted, with chamfered holes and a manual mechanical recording device. This device will be applied to the reticular structure in order to guarantee its stability without interfering with the damper’s operating.
CONDUCTIVE PVC FOR SOLID AND PERFORATED PANELS
- coating is cut from high density homogeneous blocks;
- volatile emissions are reduced;
- maintenance costs are low;
- it can easily be fi xed and restored to initial conditions many times – there will be no signs of usage. It can be cleaned abrasively;
- technical specifications stay constant for the entire life cycle;
- the surface is compact and pore free.