ALU 15 H ALUMINIUM PEDESTAL
Under-structure raised flooring for cleanrooms hhf from 200 to more than 2.000 mm.
- Die cast aluminium head with reinforcement ribs;
- Die cast aluminium threaded bar, Ø 20 mm;
- Die cast aluminium bushing;
- Die cast aluminium base, 145×145, with reinforcement ribs;
- Shock-absorbing conductive PVC gasket, 2 mm, (106 Ω conductivity) applied to the head of the pedestal;
- Aluminium tube 40 mm Ø;
- Electrical conductivity is ensured by the material itself.
Optional: epoxy coating and corner lock
ST and ST_H - UNDERSTRUCTURE
This structure can also be used in cleanrooms with hhf from 150 to over 1.000 mm.
- Galvanised steel head with reinforcement ribs;
- Threaded galvanised steel bar, maximum adjustment ± 35 mm;
- Galvanised steel adjustment nut;
- Galvanised steel 90 Ø round or 100×100 square base, for heavy versions;
- Shock absorbing conductive PVS gasket, 2 mm. It is interlocked to the head of the column;
- Column tube 22 mm Ø or 25 mm Ø for heavy version.